Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TC PRESENTS - NICKS CANNONS RESPONSE TO EMINEM FOR MESSING WITH HIS BOO *YOU GO BOY DEFEND OUR GIRL!*

"NICK CANNON GOES OFF"


Hey Ladies we know you love the 411 and On Nick Cannons blog he defends his wife's honor!(That's right stand up for your lady! The Hells with Childish Ass Shady!) Wendy Girl (Love Her!) YOU ASKED FOR IT AND HONEY HE HAS TAKEN THE BAIT I REPEAT NICK HAS TAKEN THE BAIT HELLO!!!
Nick Writes:

A mediocre (at best) Eminem record that sounds like it was written in 2001. At first, I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude "fantasized" about having a pretend fling with Mariah. ... But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, "this is his new s***? Wow, that's too bad." Maybe I'm going too far, but I thought we got past the days where white men could spew vulgar obscenities at our beautiful queens and get away with it.

( No Honey We Agree No Color Should Hayyyyy!) What's next? Are we going to let this trash say something horrible about our lovely first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama? ( You Lost Me Nick WDF)Or would Marshall have talked sideways out of his neck like this about Oprah Winfrey? This act of racist bigotry cannot go unnoticed. Calling my wife a "c***" and a "whore" is way worse than anything Don Imus could have ever said. So trust, repercussions will be served. ( ok BABY NOW YOUR BACK IN THE GAME!) Anybody got Al Sharpton's number?! So, Miss Marshall, I'm going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife.

This is going to be fun! It's however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to corny-ass Nick Cannon! ( WOWWWW OMG LADIES IT'S ON)


Honey this news caster just proves that some men are STILL JERKS listen dumb ass its his WIFE! What would your need a eyebrow shave or good wax job do if someone offended your wife! The only thing that truly gets me is what's going on with today's generation where has the respect gone ladies are we letting men go too far? Ladies I want to hear from you holla back honeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket